You are cordially invited to attend the AGM of the Marylebone Forum which will take place at 7:00 pm on Thursday 26th January 2017 at the St. Marylebone Parish Church, 17 Marylebone Road, NW1 5LT.
The purpose of the meeting will be to elect your Forum Committee members and Officers and to inform you about the progress the Forum Committee has made to date and more importantly to hear from you!
It will provide an opportunity for each sub-group convenor to report on their areas of concern and interest and accomplishments so far as we move to the development of a Neighbourhood Plan. It will also provide an opportunity to engage directly with Committee members and to ask questions about the Forum and Committee progress. It will also give you the chance to consider recommendations to improve the overall function of the Forum Committee and to join the Forum if you have not already done so.
We welcome applications for positions on the Forum Committee. All nominations should be sent to me at : email@example.com before January 12th 2017.
Please come and support your Forum, and encourage others who live or work in the area to do so as well.
Tea and coffee ,provided by the church, will be available on arrival.
Marylebone Neighbourhood Forum
AGM MEETING OF MARYLEBONE FORUM
St. Marylebone Parish Church
2. Welcome and Introduction ( 5 min )
3. Election of Forum Committee ( 5 min )
4. Election of Forum Officers ( 5 min )
5. Reports from Sub-Groups ( 6 min each )
– Design and Conservation Tim Carnegie firstname.lastname@example.org
– Parking Hugh Small email@example.com
– Special Policy Areas Andrew Wilson Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
– Lifetime Neighbourhood Sarah Buttleman
– Air Quality Sheila D’Souza email@example.com
– The Public Realm and Transport Simon Loomes firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Governance Committee (5 min)
– Update on amended Articles of Association
See amendments here (Subject to final agreement from WCC): mf-articles-final-aug-15-2-marked-up-with-proposals-for-improvement
7. Forum Committee Reports ( 5 min )
– Finance and Funding Phil Wilson Treasurer
– Annual accounts
8. Questions. ( 15 min )
10. Meet Forum Committee Members ( as time permits )